Thursday, May 13, 2010

Finished p90x first 90 days lean... here are the results...

24 pounds ago!  This is where it all started folks.... literally.  I was 189 pounds after the birth of my second son... here I am 154 pounds and that is when I started p90x!  I was a couch potato extraordinaire!  I ate and ate and slept and sat, and I needed a new hobby terribly bad.  So I started the p90x lean program and instead of taking 90 days it took me 160 days to complete because I did it every other day.  Let me tell you, for beginners, even this seemed impossible at times.  I felt like I had been beat with a meat cleaver most days and left for death!
      So after accomplishing this... now 130 pounds and counting I decided to start training for a 5k in June, and decided to let the world join me in my journey there.  So far I have very sore calves and shinsplints that have been taped for two days.  I have been able to reach 2.5 miles in 24 minutes but cannot seem to tack on that extra mile before I give up.  Starting tomorrow I am doing it come rain, tornados, or carb cravings.  Even if my husband is away at a gig, or my two toddler boys won't take a nap... I will succeed!  Stay tuned... much more to tell you!

1 comment:

Lift Up Your Hearts said...

Ok, I just read your entire blog and I'm most definitely here to stay!