Friday, May 14, 2010

A look at my Men...

This is the Rockstar... He works a LOT... went away for a week last year to record his second album with producer Eric Greedy, and I stayed at home with my two toddlers.  As you can see by the pictures, I have my hands full.  I love every minute of my hectic life.  Currently the toddlers are jumping on their new twin size beds and screaming for dear life.  Ooh the joys of motherhood.  The rockstar however is hard at work, he works in the morning, then comes home for an hour and leaves again to teach guitar lessons, and then sometimes he has to leave again after 9pm to head out to a gig.  So I would say that the precious little time I have to focus on fitness is sometimes hard to get motivated for.  I manage to do it though, and I know if you struggle with this, you can to.  For one hour a day, if you can, put yourself first.  For the other 23 hours, well, let them have them.  You know they love you for it!

No comments: