Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rockstar LISTENS!

     Rockstar LISTENS!  Tonight he decided he didn't want fish and rice and veggies so I sent him to go get groceries without explanation or lists... He came home with all gluten-free, MSG free, and high fructose corn syrup free products.  We had a Mexican fiesta... YUM.  Here are pictures of the products, I actually called the 1-800 number just to make sure too!  He fell asleep when I was filling his ears about all the new information I have been learning... so you can understand my surprise when he showed his support like this... Laugh out LOUD!
         Its hard to see the pictures so Ill list them from top to bottom. Mission Yellow Corn Tortillas; Kroger's Private Selection Zesty Cilantro; and the best Tostino's Scoops!
    
      I also ran 3.4 miles in 36.22 minutes on my first time running the whole thing.  Its been a good day!  I went to google and googled running maps in my area to map out a route around my house... its easy to do and you know exactly how far you are going. 
      The coolest part is that we are all ready seeing results!  Both boys have been so much calmer.  Today when I rewarded them with o-so gluten-free butterfingers they went a little berserk from the refined sugar, but they deserved it!  The lack of high fructose corn syrup is making a difference.
     For me, these last few days have been like withdrawal.  I  have had dull headaches and weird bowel movements, I know TMI!  Let me tell you though, I feel so energetic, so happy, and my headaches are much better than they were.  So we will keep on this!  Stay tuned tomorrow, I've dubbed it Beauty Blog day... where I will share all the beauty products that I use that work WONDERS.  I have been asked by many women how I keep my hair so healthy, so stay tuned!

    
    


No comments: