Friday, May 28, 2010

My Miracle Foundation!

    


     This is my miracle worker.  Merle Norman Luxiva Timeless Age Defying  Makeup with SPF.  I have never worn foundation because every single kind that I tried made me look cakey and later after sitting there looked slimy and settled in creases.  I have always had normal skin with a tiny bit of redness around my nose and lips.  I put this on and I look like a porcelain doll.  I love it, but like every foundation you have to know how to blend blend blend.
 

     I use a liquid foundation brush, it looks like a concealer brush only bigger.  If you have ever seen Memoirs of a Geisha, you have seen one of these brushes.  You don't have to use primer with this makeup either, but if you would prefer, the only kind I'll buy is Smashbox!  Its like silk going on your face and makes blending a dream!  To avoid streaks or spots I always put my makeup on in natural light and blend into the hairline and onto my neck and decollete.



     I hope this picture shows you how even my skin tone looks... once I get through all the makeup beauty blogs Ill post a real up close photo so you can see all the products on and the hair done!! Have fun shopping!


    

No comments: